Friday, October 21, 2011

Dianna: In the Spotlight

Dianna had never really popular when she was young. Her best friend, her only friend was her pet dog, Lilly. No one at school liked her, they all teased her and every day whenshe came home, she'd tell Lilly all about it. Dianna was a nerd at school and very much a goody two shoes in all sense of the word. Dianna distracted herself from all the teasing by studying hard each and every day.



After she graduated from university, she moved out to Beverly Hills, taking Lilly with her of course and made it big as a stylist. She styled all the big name stars like Jennifer Lopez and Julie Andrews. She even styled Abigail Breslin once when she was a little girl. Now, Dianna realised, it was her turn to be in the spotlight and one day at an awards night for fashion over in Hollywood, Dianna won best stylist for the maternity outfit she'd designed for Angellina Jolie to wear at an awards night.


Dianna got up on that stage with every one clapping and cheering and she took the microphone to make her acceptance speech. She firstly thanked all the people who had helped her and then said something she'd been wanting to say for years. "When I was younger, I used to get bullied. Many people don't think that celebraties and big stars get bullied, but they do, just like everyone else. And you know what? Their the losers after high school, they get the bad lives, and us, the losers in high school. We become the winners and we make it big. The amount of awards given tonight just shows that. So, to all the people who bullied me, I feel really sorry for you now, what ever has happened to you, I don't know and to be completely honest, I don't really care. But what I do know is, I feel sorry for you because if whats happening to you is half of what happened to me, you've got some really bad times ahead. Because now, your the losers and I'm the winner, karma has turned. I was nice all throughout highschool and nothing but filth came from any of you. So now, its your turn to get the bad karma and finally my turn to get what I deserrve. Good karma."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the 6th in a series of short stories based on the faces of That's Life! Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment