Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sea Dreams



The beach was my favourite place in the whole world. I was there with my best friend Amber that day. We were at Oceanview Beach in Colourvale. Oceanview was the best beach in town and for as long as I could remember Amber and I had been going there every weekend for as long as I could remember. But that day was not like the others. We were both swimming in the water when I began to sink. It was a blur, but I could hear summer calling tp me "Yasmin!" Faintly I could here Amber's voice.
Then I was alone. It seemed like I was alone for a long time, until I saw some fish swim by me. A whale swam by in the distance. Probably heading south for the winter. A mantaray followed the whale, off in the distance.
I suddenly was carried closer to where I'd seen the whale. As I moved, I admired the view. I saw a beautiful pink coral, slowly swaying. Then I saw a white one, then a blue one, a purple one and lastly a green one. I fel asleep then.
When I woke up, Amber stood over me, flapping a huge leaf beside me, so that there was a constant fresh sweet smeling breeze.
"She's awake!" Amber said, really happy. "What? Where am I?" I was a bit dizzy. "You're at the lifeguard house." Said a voice I didn't recognise. I struggled to sit up in the chair. Amber helped me up. "I'm Keiran. a lifeguard here at the beach." Said the man. "Amber? What happened?" I turned to my friend."You drowned." Amber started. "Then I saved you." Finished Keiran. "Huh." I passed out again, from shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment