Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Last Boy in Class


We were in year 9 at Colourvale High at the time. All the girls in our class had boyfriends. All but my best friend, Lindsay and I, and the new girl, Rachel. And there was only one boy. Ben. Rachel didn't seem to care. But Lindsay and I did.
"You know that boy in class?" Lindsay asked me one day at lunch. "Who? Ben?" i asked. "Yeah! I like him." Lindsay whispered. "Me too!" I agreed. "Claire! Hei's mine!" Lindsay wailed. "No. Mine!" I yelled back.
We fought like this for at least 3 weeks. It got worse and worse for 5 weeks after that. But then Ben solved the problem.
"Hey. I did like you Lindsay." He began. Then he turned to me. "And I also liked you Claire." He continued. "But not now." "Someone else has won his heart." Said a voice neither Lindsay or I recognised. "Me." Rachel stepped out from behind a voice. "Sorry." Ben apologised, putting his arm around Rachel. And just to rub it in, Raxhel gave him a really big kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment